Friday, May 16, 2014

I Promised Turran . . .

that I would make a new blog post on Wednesday but instead spent the day putting together a new computer.  Sadly I forgot one tiny little piece . . .







You might have noticed but there is no power supply . . . welp.  Its now ordered and on the way so hopefully by the middle of next week...

In other personal news not a whole lot going on.  My work shift is changing (again) and I'm back to mornings, 6am to 2pm!  Sucks waking up at 4:45am but means my afternoons and evenings are cleared. They are also hiring full time again so actually put my name on the list this time.  Forced Overtime starts Sunday because of a holiday and found out they can force us part timers from the last week of June all the way to august.  Summer doesn't seem so fun, thankfully only two hours of overtime and having to work till 4pm beats having to work till midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment