Friday, June 20, 2014

Life Goes On

Not a whole lot to report lately ... life goes on.  RealWorld got busy with my job going fulltime and approaching the second busiest time of the year (July and December, who would have thunk it :p ).  Bit of a squabble in NULL between me and another member so been breaking from eve for the last week to let my temper cool off.  In a great coincidence Crunchyrolls finally supports ChromeCast which means I've gone into Otaku mode this week finishing Hidamari Sketch,  Strike the Blood, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, and Omamori Himari over the last week or so.  Will probably start "Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga" tonight and see if its actually as bad as MAL says it is.

(IF anyone is curious about what I watch, needs suggestions, or has questions about anime feel free to hit up my MAL profile.  One of the few things I'm passionate about.)

Steam sale started the other day and my wallet is already suffering.  Picked up some Crusader King II DLCs, Supreme Commander 2, Company of Heroes, AI War: Fleet Command, Agarest: Generations of War, Agarest: Zero and Democarcy 3 so far.  So lots of distractions from EVE and things to do, ontop of the umpteen amount of hours I spend on a friends minecraft server.

No comments:

Post a Comment